Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Married Life

Well, Landen and I have been married about 2 1/2 months!! :) How exciting! We have just been going to school and trying to find time to be with each other while also having to do tons of homework! It's been busy and stressful, but we are having a great time anyway!

As requested by Andrea I am going to post pictures of our apartment! It's not too exciting and we still have stuff we want to put up, but until then this is what we have:
Here is our couch, in our living room, with our pretty pillows :)

Our "entertainment center" and our book shelf!

Here is our DVD case :) Sorry for the poster board on the side... that's my project :)
Here is our bathroom set up... Not too exciting, but that's what it is!
Our dresser :)
Our AMAZING bed!! It's so comfortable!!
This little section is our office. So big! ;)
The Kitchen
Table...
So, that is our apartment! It's small, but it's nice. Landen and I are loving married life and are grateful for each other for so many different things! I know that he is always there for me and I am so happy that I get to have him for eternity!! :) Hopefully this wasn't too boring for everyone! I will try to take more pictures and document more of the exciting things that we do! f

3 comments:

  1. Your apartment is adorable! I LOVE the couch! You're doing a great job getting it all set up and feeling like home. I can't wait to come visit someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are awesome! I'm excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little apartment! I'm so glad you are enjoying each other cause you're[as my grandma says] SUPER GLUED for eternity ;]

    ReplyDelete